Kingfield is mostly made up of single family homes with some multi-unit residences and apartment complexes. You will find desirable restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops located within the community on commercial corners somewhat of a connection point for locals.
Property owners and the people of Kingfield have a reputation to volunteer to create and maintain a vital, caring and safe place to live. Minneapolis property managers would agree it is a very desirable area because of its close proximity to downtown Minneapolis, uptown and chain of lakes.
Top Five Picks
- Patisserie 46 4552 Grand Ave S The pastries are amazing.
- King's Wine Bar 4555 Grand Ave S Award winning wine bar.
- Cafe Ena 4601 Grand Ave S A fusion of Latin American flavors.
- Gigi's Cafe 822 W 36th St Breakfast and Lunch miracle.
- Our Kitchen 813 W 36th St Breakfast at it's finest.