212 Lofts212 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
212 lofts is Located in the North Loop Neighborhood in Downtown Minneapolis. It lies two blocks from the Mississippi river and 3 blocks from Hennepin Ave. The newly opened Whole foods is also only 3 blocks away and offers free on-site parking a great selection of food and even has a liquor store. Also within walking distance to breakfast cafe's and popular restaurants.
Large open layouts with concrete ceilings, long hallways, exposed duct-work, large windows, and brick exteriors. This building is highly desirable – units on the market move very quickly.
Handy info about 212 Lofts!
- It is located above Circa Art Gallery and organic grocer
- It has a workout room, Rooftop Deck and Lobby.
- No guest parking is offered at 212 Lofts. Guest have to park on the street.
- Shamrock Development was the construction crew who built 212 Lofts. Other similar buildings they were responsible for in the North Loop are 5th Ave Lofts, Rock Island Lofts and Lindsay Lofts.
Contact MPLS LIST today. For immediate assistance call 612.481.0174
- Neighborhood: Warehouse District
- No. of Units: 55
- No. of Floors: 6
- Year Built: 2005
- Year Converted: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1188
- Sq. Ft. High: 2137
- Rent Range: $1495 - $3995
- Move-In Fee: 100
- Move-In Times: Weekdays 9am-4pm. No weekends or holidays.
- Rental Cap: 20% of units can be leased.
- Application Fee: $78
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable and Internet along with and phone service, $100 Non-refundable Move in fee