301 Clifton Place
301 Clifton Place is a alluring condo building is tucked in among historic buildings that are home to many offices. Built in 2004 and located in the highly enviable Loring Park area of Minneapolis. This residential rental property features 44 units, many with walk-out patios and all with high ceilings.
Things most people don't know about 301 Clifton Place
- A gym is located on the 1st floor.
- The rooftop deck has a community grill and has views of the downtown skyline.
- Guess parking is permitted short term in front of the building.
- Top floor unit have private patios.
- Ground floor units have walk out patios.
If you're interested in learning more about 301 Clifton Place for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Loring Park
- No. of Units: 44
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 759 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2159 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed, Weight Limit, Number Limit
- Rent Range: $1395 - $3500
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Min. Lease Length: 12 Months
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cooling, Upgraded Cable, internet and phone