607 Washington Lofts607 S Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
607 Washington Lofts is located in the Central Business District that borders the Mill District in Downtown Minneapolis only one block from the Mill City Museum , Guthrie Theatre and 5 blocks from the nearest light rail station. With many award winning restaurants within walking distance.
Built in 1916 and converted into lofts while in the same year were nominated for best loft conversion in the local city pages. Each unit boosts true hardwood floors and exposed beams and duct-work, but includes modern touches like granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances.
Things most people don't know about 607 Washington Lofts:
- The building is connected with the award winning Sawatdee Thai Restaurant.
- The building has no Work-Out room or Rooftop Deck.
- The Building has an electronic car charging location for electric vehicles in the parking garage.
- Storage units are on the 1st floor and in the basement's garage.
- No guest parking is offered at 607 Washington Lofts. Guest have to park on the street.
- CAG or Community Association Group are responsible for property management at 607 Washington Lofts. They can be reached at (651) 882-0400
- The local farmers market are on Saturday's and are located only 3 blocks away on the riverfront in between Humboldt lofts and the Guthrie Theatre.
If you're interested in learning more about 607 Washington Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Central Business District
- No. of Units: 30
- No. of Floors: 5
- Year Converted: 2003
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1100 Sq. Ft.
- Sq. Ft. High: 2200 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Pets Allowed - 2 Max - Reptiles, Rabbits, livestock or poultry of any kind are not permitted.
- Rent Range: $1495-$3495
- Move-In Fee: $300
- Move-In Times: 8am-9pm
- Min. Lease Length: 6 Months
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: None
- Renter Pays: Heat, Cooling, Upgraded Cable, Internet and Phone.