710 Lofts710 N 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
710 Lofts Location: The building lives just a short hop-skip-and-jump from the new Minnesota Twins Baseball Stadium. Also close by is the hustle and bustle on Washington Ave. There you'll find everything from Breweries, Coffee shops, live music and popular restaurants which are attracting many locals daily with their happy hours and modern dishes and appetizers.
710 Lofts Features: Industrial windows, delivering a true urban experience. The main features to these lofts are the polishes concreted floors and pillars.
Things to know about 710 Lofts:
- No Gym or other shared amenities are offered in this building.
- You'll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage.
- No guest parking is offered at 710 Lofts. Guest have to park on the street at metered parking. On days the twins don't play street parking it's free after 5pm.
- 1st floor owners or renters have private walk-up entrances with their own patios.
- Only the top floor South facing units have downtown views.
If you're interested in learning more about 710 Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 60
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 759 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1605 Sq.Ft
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs or Cats Allowed. Or one of each. Aggressive breed dogs not permitted.
- Rent Range: $1200 - $2500
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays Mon-Fri (9am-4pm). No weekends or holidays.
- Application Fee: $100
- Rental Cap: No rental Cap
- Renter Pays: Electricity, gas (Heat and cooling) Cable and internet