730 Lofts730 N 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
730 Lofts lies in the North Loop. It has what every building should have. The Rooftop Gym, The Party Room, The Rooftop Deck, The Grilling Area. And then all these great amenities overlook the amazing views of the Minneapolis skyline.
730 Lofts offers traditional loft finishes such as over-sized windows, concrete floors and stainless steel appliances. The exterior is modern brick, metal and glass.
Located close by the 730 lofts is The Fulton Brewery. On most spring and summer days Fulton partners with a specific food truck sometimes even two and they serve their special on-the-go food to it's hungry customers. With Target Field close by you would've seen or stumbled across 730 Lofts at some point in time.
Things most people don't know about 730 Lofts:
- No guest parking is offered at 730 Lofts. Guests have to park on the street at metered parking. It's a quarter per 15 min or 10 min during game days.
- Only the top floor South facing units have downtown views that look into 720 lofts.
- The building has an onsite property manager - Jenna Mazal - 6122256750
- Most rooms have 3/4 walls allowing sound to travel in. Some have PlexiGlass Shields to make up the gap to the ceiling to block the sound and allow the light to still enter.
- Top floor units have larger than normal balconies with amazing Skyline views.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 109
- No. of Floors: 10
- Year Built: 2007
- Sq. Ft. Low: 602
- Sq. Ft. High: 2849
- Rent Range: $1495-$4500
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Mon-Fri (9am-4pm). No weekends or holidays.
- Rental Cap: None
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months
- Application Fee: $100
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Internet