730 Lofts730 N 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
730 Lofts Location: The building lives in the North Loop. It has what every building should have. The Rooftop Gym, The Party Room, The Rooftop Deck, The Grilling Area. And then all these great amenities overlook the amazing views of the Minneapolis skyline.
730 Lofts Features: This property offers traditional loft finishes such as over-sized windows, concrete floors and stainless steel appliances. The exterior is modern brick, metal and glass.
Located close by the 730 lofts is The Fulton Brewery. On most spring and summer days Fulton partners with a specific food truck sometimes even two and they serve their special on-the-go food to it's hungry customers. With Target Field close by you would've seen or stumbled across 730 Lofts at some point in time.
Things most people don't know about 730 Lofts:
- It was awarded BEST PROJECT by FINANCE AND COMMERCE MAGAZINE for its design.
- You'll find bike racks to chain up bikes in most parking spaces in the garage.
- No guest parking is offered at 730 Lofts. Guests have to park on the street at metered parking. It's a quarter per 15 min or 10 min during game days.
- Rarely do you find 3 bedrooms in the North loop. Here you will find a them.
- Only the top floor South facing units have downtown views that look into 720 lofts.
- Non-corner units have bedrooms set back from the exterior walls that have no windows. Most rooms have 3/4 walls allowing sound to travel in. Some have PlexiGlass Shields to make up the gap to the ceiling to block the sound and allow the light to still enter.
- Top floor unit owner or renters have larger than normal balconies with amazing Skyline views.
If you're interested in learning more about 730 Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 109
- No. of Floors: 10
- Year Built: 2007
- Sq. Ft. Low: 602
- Sq. Ft. High: 2849
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs or 2 Cats. Or one of each. No aggressive breed dogs allowed.
- Rent Range: $1495-$4500
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Mon-Fri (9am-4pm). No weekends or holidays.
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months
- Application Fee: $100
- Rental Cap: None
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Internet