918 Lofts918 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
918 Lofts is a smaller 31-unit renovated industrial warehouse located in the hip North Loop neighborhood in downtown Minneapolis. Offering some of the largest open Loft spaces in the neighborhood. The building has a real vintage charm to it and although it lacks amenities it does have a 350 Sq. Ft gym.
918 Lofts Features stunning traditional loft features such as exposed concrete pillars and polished concrete flooring. High ceilings and contemporary kitchens add to the character of this attractive property.
Things most people don't know about 918 Lofts:
- Most units come with 2 parking spaces. Rare for the North Loop.
- The building has an outside parking lot and underground heated spaces.
- It is pet Friendly.
- Residents in 1901 Lofts receive a single parking pass for visiting guests to use in the garage.
- 1901 Lofts is the furthest residential building in the neighborhood away from Downtown's core. But its the closet to Club Jager.
If you're interested in learning more about 918 Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 30
- No. of Floors: 3
- Year Built: 1923
- Year Converted: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 855 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2250 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cat Allowed
- Rent Range: $1495-$3495
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and weekends from 8am-4pm.
- Min. Lease Length: Min of 6 and no more than 12 month lease terms.
- Application Fee: $78
- Rental Cap: 10% of units can be leased out at one time.
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Phone