Bookmen Lofts525 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Bookmen Lofts Location: Nestled away in the heart of the popular North Loop neighborhood lies Bookmen Lofts. Easier one of the most desirable buildings in the area with breathtaking views of Target Field and the Minneapolis Skyline.
Bookmen Lofts Features: This historic renovation is the first of it's kind in the area. The industrial cozy look is evident with exposed concrete ceilings and floors, visible ductwork with exposed brick with modern finishes that go with it's brick exterior.
Things most people don't know about Bookmen Lofts:
- The 1st floor Gym has a bicycle, treadmills, benches and free weights, elliptical machine and upper body machine.
- Bookmen lofts has 5 shared parking spaces for guests with bookmen stacks located right in the middle of the two buildings.
- Top floor owners or renters have private patios with spiral staircase leading to.
- Dogs such as Rottweilers, Dobermans, German Shepherds, and Pit Bulls are not allowed.
If you're interested in learning more about Bookmen Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 57
- No. of Floors: 5
- Year Built: 1915
- Year Converted: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 930 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1956 Sq.Ft
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs and Cats Allowed. Or one of each. No aggressive breed dogs allowed.
- Rent Range: $1395-$3700
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and weekends from 8am-4pm.
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Min of 6 months and no more than 12 month lease terms.
- Renter Pays: Gas, Electricity, Heating and Cooling, Upgraded Cable and Internet