Bookmen Stacks345 N 6th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Bookmen Stacks is located in the North Loop neighborhood downtown Minneapolis. A modern architecture with walls of windows and a prominent structure.
Bookmen Stacks offer large layouts with concrete floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. True urban industrial feel. The building has connected heated parking with Bookmen lofts and a rooftop deck with very nice gym and outdoor patio overlooking the beautiful downtown skyline.
Things most people don't know about Bookmen Stacks:
- Gym and Party Room are located on the rooftop level and face downtown.
- Storage units are located on each floor and are roughly 4feet x 6 feet in size.
- Bookmen Stacks shares 5 parking spaces with Bookmen lofts for guests located outside to the south of Bookmen lofts.
- Local award winning architect Jim Dayton designed the building. He also designed Bookmen Lofts and several other residential buildings close by.
- The lobby is decorated with black & white art sketches by the famous artisit Tom Berthiaume.
If you're interested in learning more about Bookmen Stacks for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 45
- No. of Floors: 9
- Year Built: 2005
- Average Cost/Sq. Ft.: $299
- Sq. Ft. Low: 820 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3140 Sq.Ft
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs or 2 Cats Allowed. Or one of each. No aggressive breed dogs allowed.
- Rent Range: $1595-$4995
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Advanced move in time needs to be scheduled. Weekdays and weekends from 8am-4pm.
- Application Fee: $40-$75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Min of 6 months
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable and Internet