Bookmen Stacks345 N 6th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Bookmen Stacks Location: The building sits in the vibrant and electric North Loop neighborhood in downtown Minneapolis. One of the most desirable buildings of it kind due to modern architecture and it's prominent structure.
Bookmen Stack Features: The Bookmen Stacks has massive spacious layouts that have concrete floors, floor-to-ceiling windows that offer a true industrial loft feel. The rooftop deck has a very nice gym and combined kitchen for people looking to have parties on the outdoor patio overlooking the downtown skyline.
Things most people don't know about Bookmen Stacks:
- Gym and Party Room are combined and are located on the top floor and have stunning views of downtown and Target field. You can hear the crowd roar from target field from this rooftop.
- Storage units are located on each floor.
- Bookmen Stacks shares 5 parking spaces for guests located in between both buildings.
- Local award winning architect Jim Dayton designed the building. He also designed Bookmen Lofts and several other residential buildings close by.
- The lobby is decorated with black & white art sketches by the famous artisit Tom Berthiaume.
If you're interested in learning more about Bookmen Stacks for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 45
- No. of Floors: 9
- Year Built: 2005
- Average Cost/Sq. Ft.: $299
- Sq. Ft. Low: 820 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3140 Sq.Ft
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs or 2 Cats Allowed. Or one of each. No aggressive breed dogs allowed.
- Rent Range: $1595-$4995
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Advanced move in time needs to be scheduled. Weekdays and weekends from 8am-4pm.
- Application Fee: $40-$75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Min of 6 months
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable and Internet