Calumet Lofts is in Northeast Minneapolis just next to Saint Anthony Main, which is home to many electric bars and restaurants. It is literally only 5 min to the downtown core from this building.
Calumet Lofts offers traditional loft rental properties that feature polished concrete floors: exposed beams, brick and duct-work; and many upgraded features.
Things most people don't know about Calumet Lofts:
- No guest parking is offered at Calumet Lofts. Guest have to park on the street at metered parking. It's a quarter per 15 min or 10 min during game days.
- It is located very close to Lund's grocery store. 3 blocks away.
- The building is located next to a rail line.
If you're interested in learning more about Calumet Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North East
- No. of Floors: 35
- Year Built: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 617 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1503 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed
- Rent Range: $1295-$2595
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable and Internet