Cobalt Condos are an eye-catching modern building with blue reflective glass that blends in with the sky. Located in the vibrant and active Saint Anthony Main neighborhood.
Cobalt Condos have a modern feel which is extended to the inside with stunning views through the floor-to-ceiling windows and high-end contemporary finishes. You will be dazzled.
Things most people don't know about Cobalt Condos:
- Guest typically use the lunds parking lot to park short term.
- Residents have their own private access to the Lunds grocery store.
- Each unit owner has their own storage unit.
- Dry cleaning services and a pharmacy are also on the 1st floor.
- Caribou Coffee is also located in the building outside of the Lunds checkout.
If you're interested in learning more about Cobalt Condos for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: St. Anthony Main
- No. of Units: 107
- No. of Floors: 10
- Year Built: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 866 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 4228 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1495-$4500
- Move-In Fee: $400 - $200 is Refundable
- Application Fee: $78
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Trash, Upgraded Cable and Internet