CW Lofts730 Stinson Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
CW Lofts Location: CW Lofts was formerly an old Cream of Wheat factory in Northeast Minneapolis until it was converted in 2007. This building contains a combination of live/work spaces in addition to larger multi-level units, one bedrooms, one plus den and 2 bedroom floor-plans.
CW lofts Features: This property offers traditional loft features such as industrial windows, polished concreted floors and exposed concrete pillars.
Handy things to know about CW Lofts:
- The 1st floor units are connected to live/work spaces with large windows to display services offered.
- You'll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage.
- Multiple off-street guest parking spots are offered at CW Lofts.
- The gym is located on the 1st floor along with the party room.
- The building has a common outdoor patio with firepit and barbeque grill.
- Commercial buildings are close by.
- The building is 5 blocks from Home Depot, CUB Foods, Office Depot and Target.
- The top floor units have 2 levels.
If you're interested in learning more about CW Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: North East
- No. of Units: 118
- No. of Floors: 5
- Year Built: 1928
- Year Converted: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 675 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2051 Sq. Ft
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable, Internet and phone