CW Lofts730 NE Stinson Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
CW Lofts is the old Cream of Wheat factory in Northeast Minneapolis on Stinson Blvd until it was converted in 2007. Character galore. This building contains a combination of live/work spaces in addition to larger multi-level units, one bedrooms, one plus den and 2 bedroom floor-plans.
CW lofts corridors connect a mix of narrow long sweeping layouts and larger open concepts with a ton of natural light. Some 1st floor units have private patios. This property offers traditional loft features such as polished concreted floors, industrial windows and exposed concrete pillars.
Handy things to know about CW Lofts:
- The 1st floor units are connected to live/work spaces with large windows to display services offered.
- You'll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage.
- Multiple off-street guest parking spots are offered at CW Lofts.
- The gym is located on the 1st floor along with the party room.
- Commercial buildings are close by.
- Situated only a short stroll away from from Home Depot, CUB Foods, Office Depot and Target.
- Unit son the top floors have 2 levels.
If you're interested in learning more about CW Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North East
- No. of Units: 118
- No. of Floors: 5
- Year Built: 1928
- Year Converted: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 675 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2051 Sq. Ft
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable, Internet and phone