Flour Sack Flats521 2nd Street Southeast, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
Flour Sack Flats Location: The Flour Sack Flats are a residential property that have “gone green.” and the property is located in the Northeast Community of Minneapolis near Saint Anthony Main. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of University Ave residents can enjoy long strolls on the riverfront and access the stone arch bridge quite easily.
Flour Sack Flats Features: The units are very contemporary and they feature bamboo flooring, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
Things most people don't know about Flour Sack Flats:
- No guest parking is offered.
- It is pet Friendly.
- The private courtyard has a shared gazebo for entertaining guests and it sits on top.
- The upper level units have sweeping balcony space overlooking the downtown skyline.
- Paradise and Associates are responsible for association management. They can be reached at (651) 699-5300
If you're interested in learning more about Flour Sack Flats for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Marcy - Homes
- No. of Units: 59
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 2007
- Sq. Ft. Low: 794 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1334 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats allowed
- Rent Range: $1495-$2795
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Min. Lease Length: 12 month
- Application Fee: $78
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Cable, Internet and Phone