Harvester Lofts is a historic 1916 building that was converted in 2007 to elegant lofts lives in the North Loop Downtown Minneapolis. Harvester Lofts features original brick walls give it a truly historic feel and enhance the charm of the loft experience. High ceilings give it a very spacious and open feel.
Things to know about Harvester Lofts:
- No guest parking is offered at Harvester Lofts. Guest have to park on the street at metered parking. It's a quarter per 15 min or 10 min during game days.
- No gym is in the building. The only amenity is it's 520 Sq. Ft lobby.
- The upper level units have some of the largest patios in the North Loop and have amazing skyline views.
- Was formerly home to the International Harvester Company, an international tractor manufacturer.
- At the base of the building you'll find Dwelling Designs, an interior design specialist.
If you're interested in learning more about Harvester Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 43
- No. of Floors: 6
- Year Built: 1916
- Year Converted: 2008
- Sq. Ft. Low: 642 Sq.FT
- Sq. Ft. High: 1953 Sq.Ft
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs or 2 Cats Allowed. Or one of each. No aggressive breed dogs allowed.
- Rent Range: $1695-$4500
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and weekends from 8am - 4pm.
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be 12 months in length only.
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Upgraded Cable and internet