Herschel Lofts sits right on Washington Ave N and is designed so that each unit has a sweeping view of downtown Minneapolis. The angle of the building glows in the sunlight as natural light shines into each loft. So many of the local's award winning wining restaurant's are only short stroll away.
Herschel Lofts was built in 1915 and features contemporary fixtures, natural woodwork, large concrete columns, exposed brick, granite counter-tops, and stainless steel appliances.
Herschel Lofts, things to know.
- This is the only building in the neighborhood designed to have every unit face downtown with it's own balcony. The views are unbelievable.
- 3 guest parking spot and 1 handicapped spot are offered at Hershel Lofts.
- A Gym is located on the 1st floor.
- There is one commercial space on the 1st floor occupied by a local real estate broker.
- On-site common green space allows for it's residents and their friends to enjoy fun activities.
If you're interested in learning more about Herschel Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 47
- No. of Floors: 6
- Year Built: 1915
- Year Converted: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 650 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1350 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs or Cats Allowed. Or one of each. Some restrictions.
- Rent Range: $1295-$2595
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and Sundays from 8am-6pm.
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be 6 months in length minimum.
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Upgraded Cable and internet