Humboldt Lofts designed by Julie Snow Architects Humboldt lofts are Located in the Mill District of downtown Minneapolis in between the Mill City Museum and Guthrie Theatre.
Humboldt Lofts has a modern design with classic brick walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, concrete 12 ft. ceilings, open concept kitchens and traditional loft touches that will thrill even the choosiest of clients. This 36 unit building has some of largest units in the neighborhood ranging between 2700 - 4000 Sq. ft.
Things to know about Harvester Lofts:
- Humboldt lofts offer 5 guest parking spot to visitors located in the parking garage.
- The local Farmers markets are only a few steps away in May-Oct between the building and the Guthrie Theatre. Fresh local produce and dairy products are offered.
- Humboldt Lofts was constructed next to the original mill complex for the Washburn-Crosby Company, the forerunner of General Mills.
- The first residents began moving in during November 2003.
- Many units are bi-level with the living areas facing downtown and the bedrooms facing the Mill City Museum and Mississippi River.
If you're interested in learning more about Humboldt Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Mill District
- No. of Units: 36
- No. of Floors: 8
- Year Built: 1873
- Year Converted: 2003
- Sq. Ft. Low: 2700 Sq Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 4000 Sq Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats ok. 2 pets can live in a unit.
- Rent Range: $4000-$8000
- Move-In Fee: 150
- Move-In Times: Weekdays from 8am - 5pm only.
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No leasing cap for owners. Leases must be approved by association a couple of weeks prior to the move in date.
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Internet, Move in Fee