Itasca Lofts702/716 North 1st Street, Minneapolis, MN 55411, USA
Itasca Lofts Location: The building is located in the North Loop right near the Mississippi River in Downtown Minneapolis. Loaded with character, this building was the first in the area to be converted to residential living in the early 80's. Itasca Lofts is an example of a true urban warehouse renovation .
Itasca Lofts Features: Industrial arched windows, delivering a true urban experience. The main features to these lofts are the true hardwood floors and wood beams, yellow exposed brick, 11-14 Feet Ceilings, Balconies and some units even have fireplaces.
Things most people don't know about Itasca Lofts:
- No Gym or other shared amenities are offered in this building other than the lobby.
- The building's interior and grounds are smoke free.
- The commercial spaces in the building include: the award-winning Acme Comedy Club and Sticks Restaurant.
- No guest parking is offered at Itasca Lofts. Guest have to park on the street at metered parking. It's a quarter per 15 min or 10 min during game days.
If you're interested in learning more about Itasca Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Warehouse District
- No. of Units: 71
- No. of Floors: 6
- Year Built: 1900
- Year Converted: 1981
- Sq. Ft. Low: 756 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2512 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: 1 Dog and 2 Cats Allowed. Some restrictions. No exotic animals allowed.
- Rent Range: $1395-$2995
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and Saturdays from 8:30am - 5pm.
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: Pending Lease Cap of 18 units. Leases must be 12 months minimum.
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Cable, internet and Phone