Ivy Residences201 S 11th St, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
Ivy Residences Location: Ivy Residences is a luxurious condo building that is shared with the Ivy Hotel in downtown Minneapolis. This residential property connects with the Skyway system, allowing warm walks even in the dead of winter. Hotel services also come with living here, including room service and dry cleaning.
Ivy Residences Features: Sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows, polished hardwood flooring, granite counters, custom cabinetry, high-end appliances, In-unit Laundry, modern fixtures.
Things most people don't know about Ivy Residences:
- Valet parking is mandatory.
- It is pet Friendly.
- No Guest parking is offered.
- Porter & Frye Restaurant is located in the building.
- Residents gain the services offered by concierge at the Ivy Hotel. Packages get delivered to your door step. And your dry cleaning can be dropped off and picked up on-site.
- Located in the building is IVY Fitness Club a state-of-the-art fitness center offering personal training, cardio classes, yoga, and spin cycles. Resident rates are different to non-resident.
If you're interested in learning more about Ivy Residences for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Downtown MPLS
- No. of Units: 88
- No. of Floors: 26
- Year Built: 1930
- Year Converted: 2007
- Sq. Ft. Low: 600 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3813 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1200-$6000
- Application Fee: $104
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable, Internet and Phone