Lenox Brownstones523 S 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Lenox Brownstones Location: Giving off a New York City feel, the Lenox Brownstones are a Minneapolis condo building located just south of the soon to be rejuvenated east village in downtown.
Lenox Brownstones Features: Featuring 14-foot ceilings, the interior has been completely modernized yet features exposed brick and larger-than-normal living space. All units offer stunning views of downtown Minneapolis.
Things most people don't know about Lenox Brownstones:
- Tandem parking stalls are offered and most units only have one parking spot due to limited spaces.
- It is pet Friendly.
- No guest parking is offered.
- The rear of the building has a shared balcony and residents can walk past each others private space. Resident also have gas powered grills on their portion of this space.
- All layouts mirror each other and offer two bedroom and two bathrooms. All units have larger than normal laundry rooms with full size machines.
- Some unit owners have installed gas powered fireplaces.
If you're interested in learning more about Lenox Brownstones for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Elliot Park
- No. of Units: 24
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 1895
- Year Converted: 2004
- Sq. Ft. High: 1250 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dog and Cats Allowed, Number Limit
- Rent Range: $1695-$1995
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Move-In Times: Flexible
- Min. Lease Length: 6 - 12 Months
- Application Fee: $40-$55
- Rental Cap: No Cap.
- Renter Pays: Heat & Cooling, Cable, internet and phone.