Park Avenue Lofts
Park Avenue Lofts is a residential property boasting a contemporary feel. Park Avenue Lofts is located in the Mill District in downtown Minneapolis.
Park Avenue Lofts has traditional loft features such as polished concrete floors and pillars, exposed duct-work, and granite counter-tops. The exterior is modern brick, metal and glass.
Things most people don't know about Park Avenue Lofts:
- You'll find bike racks to chain up bikes in most parking spaces in the garage.
- 5 guest parking spots are offered at Park Avenue Lofts.
- Only the top floor units have downtown views. Lower level unit have blocked views by Mill City Apartments.
- Top floor unit owner or renters have large private patios with amazing Skyline views.
- The party room is connected to the rooftop deck and from the deck you can see a partial view of the river.
- The gym is located on the first floor and is next to a billiards room.
If you're interested in learning more about Park Avenue Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Mill District
- No. of Units: 24
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 800 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3500 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed
- Rent Range: $1595-$5500
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Move-In Times: Weekdays between 8:30am and 5pm
- Min. Lease Length: 6 Months
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Upgraded Cable, Internet and Phone