Phoenix on the River222 2nd Street Southeast, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
Phoenix on the River: With an astounding architectural design melded with a historic building right in the heart of St. Anthony Main. It is also home to the most expensive condo ever sold to the tune of $7 million. This high-end residential rental property has all the bells and whistles, and you need to see it to experience it.
Phoenix on the River Features: 9 1/2 feet ceiling height, Carpeted bedrooms, Natural light floor plan designs, 3/4 inch hardwood floors in living areas, Ceramic tile floors and washer/dryer hook-ups in laundry rooms, 8 foot solid core wood doors and frames throughout unit, Individually controlled air-conditioning and hot water fin-tube radiant heat at exterior window wall that are operable year-round as desired, High profile 5 1/4 inch baseboard, Painted sheetrock ceilings and walls, Kohler fixtures in both bath and kitchens with granite counters and custom vanity cabinetry.
Things to know about Phoenix on the River:
- Each unit has it's own gas hock-up for grills.
- Each unit owner has a private storage unit.
- 8 heated overnight guest parking spots are offered at Phoenix on the river.
If you're interested in learning more about Phoenix on the River for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
f you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Saint Anthony Main
- No. of Units: 80
- No. of Floors: 16
- Year Built: 2008
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1255 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 6970 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed, Number Limit
- Rent Range: $2495-$20000
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months
- Application Fee: $78
- Rental Cap: none
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded cable, internet and phone