Reflections CondosE 33rd St & Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407, USA
Reflections Condos has a modern architectural feel to it with it's sleek glass windows that overlooks the tranquil 14000+ acres of natural urban habitat around Long Meadow Lake. Conveniently located just steps away from the light rail, Mall of America and MSP airport. This property features a mix of concrete and hardwood flooring.
Things to know about Reflections Condos:
- A spacious Gym is offered in the east building.
- No units have balconies.
- You'll find an assigned storage area with storage cages in the garage. Most units have individual storage units assigned to them.
- Heated guest parking is offered.
- Ground floor owners or renters have private walk-up entrances with their own patios.
- Rentals: A maximum total of 53 units can be rented at one time. A waiting list exists. Rented units have 3 months from the time of the lease end date to procure a new tenant before going to back of the waiting list to rent a unit out.
If you're interested in learning more about Reflections Condos availability, contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Bloomington
- No. of Units: 263
- No. of Floors: 17
- Year Built: 2006
- Pet Policy: 2 Max per unit, Weight/Height Limit, Breed Restriction
- Move-In Fee: $300 ($150 Move in & $150 Move out)
- Min. Lease Length: 12 month
- Application Fee: $40-55
- Rental Cap: 53 max unit can be leased out at one time. Unit that are leased have 3 months to find a new tenant before going to he back of the waiting list.