Riverstation Condos560 North 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Riverstation Condos Location: The 348 homes span over 3 blocks in the electric Warehouse District, Riverstation Condos offers the largest green space of any other residential property in North Loop in downtown Minneapolis. Each ground floor unit is two stories and features a private patio and a gated entrance. You feel a sense of rural charm in an urban area.
Riverstation Condos Features: will vary from owner improvements. Most are dated with laminate counters and white appliances. Some have hardwood flooring and stainless steel appliances with kitchens decked out with modern finishes and granite counters. 3rd and 4th floor units have balconies. Ground level units have private patio's accessible from the street level.
Things to know about Riverstation Condos:
- Gas grill are only allowed on the lower level patios due to city fire code rules.
- 50 Guest parking options are found on the side streets in between building entrances at Riverstation Condos and total the most of any North Loop residential property.
- No Gym or party room are offered.
- Riverstation has the largest green space of any residential project downtown.
If you're interested in learning more about Riverstation Condos for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Warehouse District
- No. of Units: 348
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 1998
- Sq. Ft. Low: 760 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1430 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: 1 Dog allowed in ground floor Townhomes only, 2 Cats Allowed, $50 per year dog fee, breed restrictions for dogs.
- Rent Range: $1395-$2495
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and Sundays from 8am-4pm. Advanced reservations needed to avoid an aggressive $500 fine.
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months - $500 security deposit is required from the owner by association
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be a min of 12 months in length.
- Renter Pays: Gas, Electricity - (Heat and Cooling) Cable, Internet and Phone.