Riverwest Condos are located in the Mill Dsitrict, in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Riverwest Condos is a highly desirable property featuring an outdoor pool and BBQ area, a 3000 square foot gym, and many units that offer sweeping views of the skyline. It’s only a short walk to the Mill District & St. Anthony Main, as well.
Riverwest Condos Features will vary depending on whether owners have made recent changes. Most consist of Hardwood flooring, granite counters, carpeted bedrooms, 8ft + ceilings and unit have in-unit stacked laundry.
Things to know about Riverwest Condos:
- Riverwest Condos offer 26 guest parking spot to visitors located in the parking garage.
- Owners looking to rent have to go on a waiting list.
- The building has two party rooms.
- Most unit owner have storage units.
If you're interested in learning more about Riverwest Condos for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Mill District
- No. of Units: 415
- No. of Floors: 18
- Year Built: 1989
- Year Converted: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 618 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2500 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed, Number Limit
- Rent Range: $1395-$3295
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Move-In Times: Weekdays between 9am-5pm
- Min. Lease Length: Min term of 6 Months. Month to Month leases need board approval
- Application Fee: $78
- Rental Cap: 25% of the building can rent. Waiting list
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable, Phone and internet.