Sexton Lofts offers beautiful urban lofted spaces right in the middle of the central business district of downtown Minneapolis on the edge of Elliot Park. From the natural light coming in through industrial windows and a rooftop deck with a grill to the natural heating and cooling elements. Sexton Lofts have large open layouts with concrete ceilings, exposed brick, long hallways, exposed duct-work and large windows.
Portland Tower Condos is the neighboring building to the south. Owners in the sexton were granted the right to buy parking spots in the brand new condo building. Owners who did make the purchase now have expanded value due to the condo market blossoming in the area with the recent addition of the new vikings stadium and remodeled armory building.
Things most people don't know about Sexton Lofts:
- It has a Rooftop Deck with a built in grilling area and Lobby.
- No guest parking is offered at Sexton Lofts. Guests have to park on the street unfortunately.
- The light rail is only 4 blocks away or 3-5 min walk.
- Skyway access is one block away.
- Residents hear ambulance sirens coming and going from HCMC hospital.
If you're interested in learning more about Sexton Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Elliot Park
- No. of Floors: 7
- Year Built: 1926
- Year Converted: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 760 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2443 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1295-$2995
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Min. Lease Length: 6 months
- Application Fee: $78
- Rental Cap: None
- Renter Pays: Gas, Electricity, Cable, Internet and phone