Sexton Lofts521 S 7th St, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
Sexton Lofts Location: It sits right in the middle of the central business district of downtown Minneapolis on the edge of Elliot Park. From the natural light coming in through industrial windows and a rooftop deck with a grill to the natural heating and cooling elements, this residential property is a must-see.
Sexton Lofts Features: Large open layouts with concrete ceilings, exposed brick, long hallways, exposed duct-work and large windows.
Things most people don't know about Sexton Lofts:
- It has a Rooftop Deck with a built in grilling area and Lobby.
- No guest parking is offered at Sexton Lofts. Guests have to park on the street unfortunately.
- The light rail is only 4 blocks away or 3-5 min walk.
- Skyway access is one block away.
- Residents hear ambulance sirens coming and going from HCMC hospital.
- Resident owners in the Sexton have been offered parking spaces to purchase by the new neighboring condo building called Park Towers. Owners that buy a space will no longer have no unassigned parking which is awesome for thier resale value.
If you're interested in learning more about Sexton Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Elliot Park
- No. of Floors: 7
- Year Built: 1926
- Year Converted: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 760 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2443 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1295-$2995
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Min. Lease Length: 6 months
- Application Fee: $78
- Rental Cap: None
- Renter Pays: Gas, Electricity, Cable, Internet and phone