Skyscape Condos is a 27-story high rise unit located in Elliot Park lives up to its name and offers breathtaking skyline views. Units on the north side have awesome views of the vikings stadium and new buildings like HQ Apartments and Portland Tower Condos. Skyscape Condos also has a 6th floor rooftop deck with a grill and the Sky Lounge, an entertainment area with pool tables and a full kitchen for private parties.
Skyscape owners had the choice to pick out finishes and added their own personal fixtures to match. Hardwood flooring options varied from Maple, Walnut or hickory and cabinets typically were the same color matching the floor. Most owners went with granite counters but some went with less expensive laminate options.
Things to know about Skyscape Condos:
- Skyscape condos offer 5 guest parking spots to visitors located in the parking garage shared with CVS. Long term guest parking is available through the same garage on the lower level. Contact the front desk for availability.
- Some studios, one bedrooms and one plus den floor plans share balcony space.
- The corners of the building are 2 bedrooms layouts and offer fantastic views.
- The first residents began moving in during November 2007.
- Units on the south side of the building lack downtown views.
- North facing units have amazing views of the up and coming east village, new Vikings stadium, river and mill district.
- The elevators in Skyscape are super fast.
If you're interested in learning more about Skyscape condos for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today
- Neighborhood: Elliot Park
- No. of Units: 252
- No. of Floors: 27
- Year Built: 2007
- Sq. Ft. Low: 680 Sq.FT
- Sq. Ft. High: 2780 Sq.Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed, Weight Limit, Number Limit
- Rent Range: $1300-$6000
- Move-In Fee: $0
- Move-In Times: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays: 8 a.m. -12 p.m., 12 p.m. - 4 p.m., 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Min. Lease Length: 12 Months
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: None
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Internet