Soho Lofts is located on the busy Washington Ave N strip in the North Loop. Unit owners are on the top two floors of a retail space in the neighborhood. Soho Lofts is zoned commercial & residential with features that include polished concrete floors and pillars, brick walls, exposed duct-work, and sweeping skyline views. This is true loft living.
Things most people don't know about Soho Lofts:
- 8 guest parking spots are offered across the street opposite the building.
- No Amenities are offered.
- Multiple commercial spaces occupy the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels of the building.
- Larger than normal storage units are offered which is some of the largest in the area.
If you're interested in learning more about Soho Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 24
- No. of Floors: 6
- Year Built: 1922
- Year Converted: 2007
- Sq. Ft. Low: 800 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2000 Sq. ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed. No Restrictions. Local & State Laws apply.
- Rent Range: $1695-$4000
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays from 8am-5pm. Weekends and holidays not permitted.
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be a min of 12 months in length.
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Cable, Internet and Phone