StoneBridge Lofts1120 S 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
Stonebridge Lofts Location: Stonebridge Lofts is located in the Mill District Downtown Minneapolis. It sits right next to Izzy ice cream and gold medal park. The stone arch bridge and Guthrie theater is also only a short walk away.
Stonebridge Lofts Features: Stonebridge Lofts has a nice exercise room, an outdoor pool that gets morning sun, and a community room containing a full kitchen. Units have floor-to-ceiling windows and true hardwood flooring. Owners and renters make personal improvements to make these units some of the most desirable living spaces downtown.
Things most people don't know about Stonebridge Lofts:
- The north facing units don't get a lot of natural light or sun.
- Stonebridge lofts is the first condo project built since 2008.
- The party room located on the second floor has it's view blocked by Izzy's Ice Cream factory.
- The 2nd floor pool deck is one of the largest downtown.
- 12 guest parking spaces are available for guests.
- Light rail is 4 blocks away.
- Fresh local produce and dairy products are offered at the local farmers markets just a couple of blocks away.
If you're interested in learning more about Stonebridge Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Mill District
- No. of Units: 164
- No. of Floors: 12
- Year Built: 2014
- Sq. Ft. Low: 969 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2931 Sq Ft
- Pet Policy: Pets Allowed - 2 Max
- Rent Range: $1995-$7000
- Move-In Fee: $0
- Min. Lease Length: 3 Months and no more than 12 months
- Application Fee: $78
- Rental Cap: No Cap
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable, Internet and phone