Tower Lofts700 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Tower Lofts Location: Tower Lofts is a Minneapolis converted warehouse located in the trendy North Loop neighborhood that features… you guessed it… a tower.
Tower Lofts Features: This property features 13-foot ceilings, polished concrete floors and large industrial windows, sliding barn doors offering a true loft living experience. The rooftop deck offers amazing views of the Minneapolis skyline.
Things to know about Tower Lofts:
- Tower lofts offers 9 guest parking spots to visitors.
- Owners have to pay a $1000 security deposit when renting out their units.
- Its rooftop deck has a fireplace and community Grills.
- The downtown views are amazing form the rooftop.
- The inner units look into each other and have no views of the skyline.
If you're interested in learning more about Tower Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 137
- No. of Floors: 6
- Year Built: 1920
- Year Converted: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 670 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2300 Sq. Ft
- Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats allowed.
- Rent Range: $1395-$3695
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Anytime from 8am-4pm through parking garage.
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases are one year minimum. Owners pay a $1000 Deposit to Association.
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable, internet and Phone