Washburn Lofts700 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Washburn Lofts are located in an historic building built in 1914 located on the Mill District river front. It was converted in the early 2000's and offers stunning views of downtown Minneapolis. The large open floor plans and large windows offer plenty of natural light. This residential property is in a prime location with many restaurants, theaters and river walks within steps.
Things to know about Washburn Lofts:
- The former flour mill building designed by Hewitt & Brown was reconfigured into housing units by Brighton Development, Paul Madson & Associates, and Kraus-Anderson Construction Company in 2001-2002.
- 22 guest parking spots are available for visitors shared with Stone Arch Lofts.
- The local Farmers markets are only a few steps away in May-Oct between Humboldt Lofts and the Guthrie Theatre. Fresh local produce and dairy products are offered.
- The Washburn Lofts were formerly part of the Washburn-Crosby Milling Company, the forerunner of General Mills. This building was the original home of the Betty Crocker kitchen until the facility was closed in 1965.
- A public walkway and stairway between this and the neighboring Stone Arch Lofts connects 2nd Street to West River Parkway, Mill Ruins Park, and the Stone Arch Bridge
- The entire Washburn A Mill was named a National Historic Landmark in 1983.
- Units have both river and downtown views.
If you're interested in learning more about Washburn Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Mill District
- No. of Units: 22
- No. of Floors: 8
- Year Built: 1914
- Year Converted: 2003
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1400 Sq Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 7800 Sq Ft
- Pet Policy: 2 Dogs or 2 Cats allowed or one of each.
- Rent Range: $3000-$15000
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Move-In Times: Weekdays from 8am - 6pm
- Application Fee: $75
- Rental Cap: No Cap
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and internet