Whitney Square Lofts
Whitney Square Lofts has a distinct warehouse feel, Whitney Square Lofts are located in the hip North Loop district of downtown Minneapolis only 2 blocks from Hennepin Ave. This residential property is mainly an investment property with most owners choosing to rent out their units.
Whitney Square Lofts units differ from how recently owners have upgraded. A true loft living experience that includes brick walls, vaulted cedar beams and hardwood floors. These lofts are a little smaller than others in the area, the rooftop deck is the buildings most prided amenity.
Things to know about Whitney Square Lofts:
- No guest parking spots are offered at Whitney Square Lofts.
- The top floor units have 20 ft ceiling with spiral staircases that lead to private patio's overlooking the downtown skyline.
- Commercial tenants on the 1st floor consist of Gifts of Gaia, Primary Design Resource, Form Content Gallery, Techanix, , Work Around and Lights Camera Action.
- Matcom Management are responsible for association management at Whitney Square Lofts. They can be reached at (612)-788-1401
If you're interested in learning more about Whitney Square for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 32
- No. of Floors: 5
- Year Built: 1890
- Year Converted: 1987
- Sq. Ft. Low: 800 Sq Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1100 Sq Ft
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed. Only residential building in north loop to do so.
- Rent Range: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
- Move-In Fee: $0
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months
- Application Fee: $40
- Rental Cap: No cap
- Renter Pays: Gas, Electricity, Upgraded Cable, Internet and Phone