1901 Lofts1901 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
1901 Lofts offers the true urban feel without the hustle and bustle of a jam packed neighborhood with residential buildings side by side. The standard exposed brick and wood beams are inside most units, seen throughout are tall 12-foot ceilings, and larger balconies with built-in gas grills making it super easy to maintain. The building noticeably has big industrial windows to allow for light to get into spacious areas to promote the beautiful hardwood floors throughout. 1901 lofts is also pet friendly and allows rentals contingent to association approval.
Handy info about 1901 Lofts:
- Sadly the building has No Gym, Party Room or a Rooftop deck area.
- Owners need to provide the association with a $1000 security deposit when leasing out their units.
- Storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage along with two assigned rooms designated for storage lockers in the parking garage.
- There are 4 guest parking spaces to the back SE corner of the open lot.
- Balconies have built-in Gas Grills.
- Most bedroom walls in the building don’t go all the way to the ceiling so it allows for more light into the units.
- Neighborhood: North East
- No. of Units: 45
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 2007
- Sq. Ft. Low: 540 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1346 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $995-$2395
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Cable, internet and Phone