5th Avenue Lofts401 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
5th Avenue Lofts is just one block from Washington Ave in the North Loop neighborhood in downtown Minneapolis. 5th Avenue Lofts Features the traditional loft themes of exposed duct-work, hardwood floors, unit balconies and tall ceilings. The building also features two shared rooftop decks and a state-of-the-art fitness room. The building also has a 2,000 square foot community center and is connected to a convenience store called 5th Avenue Market.
Things most people don’t know about 5th Avenue Lofts:
- It has a convenience store connected called 5th Avenue Market
- The building is connected to Security Lofts by a lower level walkway through the parking ramp. Owners and renters living in 5th Avenue Lofts can use the amenities in both buildings . That includes the 3,000 square foot community room/Gym/Game room in Security Loft’s .
- There are 5 shared guest parking spots located in front of Security Lofts that guests can use no more than 72 hours at a time once registered.
- The building has it’s own dog run which can be used in the winter months.
- Shamrock Development was the construction crew who built 5th Avenue Lofts. Other similar buildings they were responsible for in the North Loop are 212 lofts, Rock Island Lofts and Lindsay Lofts.
If you’re interested in learning more about 5th Avenue Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 136
- No. of Floors: 7
- Year Built: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1149 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3039 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1495-$4500
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and weekends from 8am-4pm.
- Rental Cap: No rental cap. 3 month min and 12 month max lease terms allowed.
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded cable, internet and phone