710 Lofts lives just a short hop-skip-and-jump from the new Minnesota Twins Baseball Stadium. Also close by is the hustle and bustle on Washington Ave. There you’ll find everything from Breweries, Coffee shops, live music and popular restaurants which are attracting many locals daily with their happy hours and modern dishes and appetizers.
Noticeable features in 710 lofts consist of Industrial windows offering natural light and an urban feel. The smell of the polishes concrete floors and pillars make it the true urban loft experience.
710 Lofts Copy Cats.
- No Gym or other shared amenities are offered in this building.
- You’ll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage.
- No guest parking is offered at 710 Lofts. Guest have to park on the street at metered parking. On days the twins don’t play street parking it’s free after 5pm.
- 1st floor owners or renters have private walk-up entrances with their own patios.
- Only the top floor South facing units have downtown views.
If you’re interested in learning more about 710 Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 60
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 759 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1605 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1200 - $2500
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays Mon-Fri (9am-4pm). No weekends or holidays.
- Rental Cap: No rental Cap
- Application Fee: $100
- Renter Pays: Electricity, gas (Heat and cooling) Cable and internet