720 Lofts720 N 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
720 Lofts has many features that are the same as 710 lofts that include Industrial windows, concrete floors, ceilings and pillars all combined delivering a true urban experience. 720 lofts affords you a Loft living luxury for anyone who is a junkie for downtown socialite activities.
Lying right smack bang in the middle of it's relative properties 710 and 730 lofts is 720 Lofts. If you wrap around the block you'll notice brick lined streets that lead to many newly opened award winning restaurants like Barlagrassa, Spoon and Stable & Bachelor Farmer.
Things most people don't know about 720 Lofts:
- The building has a 960 Sq Ft Gym located on the first floor visible from street level.
- You'll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage along with an assigned room designated for storage lockers in both parking levels.
- No guest parking is offered at 720 Lofts. Guest have to park on the street at metered parking. It's a quarter per 15 min or 10 min during game days.
- Rarely do you find 3 bedrooms in the North loop. Here you will find a couple.
- Only the top floor South facing units have downtown views.
- Non-corner units have bedrooms set back from the exterior walls that have no windows. Most rooms have 3/4 walls allowing sound to travel in.
- Top floor unit owner or renters have larger than normal balconies with amazing Skyline views.
If you're interested in learning more about 720 Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 99
- No. of Floors: 8
- Year Built: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 859 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2526 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1495 - $3500
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Weekdays from Mon-Fri (9am-4pm). No weekends or holidays.
- Rental Cap: No leasing cap for owners
- Min. Lease Length: 12 Months
- Application Fee: $100
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Phone