801 Washington Lofts801 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
801 Washington Lofts sits right on Washington Ave. It’s home to many local artists. Once a year they open the doors and show off the atrium which displays many pieces of art done by local and big name artists. You can feel the history when you are in the building, once home to industrial tenants in the early 1900’s which is now an artsy loft conversion as of 2003.
801 Washington Lofts have tremendous ceiling heights. The open exuberance of space is a hard find. Aged wood floors and exposed duct-work wind along the ceiling walls. Platform open concept room and long staircases are absolutely startling. Modern finishes top off what was the first conversion in the North Loop.
Things most people don’t know about 801 Washington Lofts:
- The parking ramp is covered but not heated.
- It is pet Friendly.
- The building offers 7 guest parking spots.
- The private courtyard was once an alley.
- Rarely do you find 3 bedrooms in the North loop. Here you will find a them.
- The 1st floor has multiple live work spaces.
- Was once home to a farm implement factory, a Studebaker Packard showroom and Shafer Refrigeration. Antiques dealer Architectural Antiques was the most recent tenant, using the warehouse to showcase hard-to-find artifacts.
If you’re interested in learning more about 801 Washington Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 60
- No. of Floors: 3
- Year Built: 1913
- Year Converted: 2003
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1029 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3291 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1695-$7000
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and weekends from 8am-4pm.
- Rental Cap: No Lease cap. Lease lengths are one month min and 12 month max.
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and internet