Bassett Creek Lofts901 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Bassett Creek Lofts offers 32 units on the top two floors with office space and a deli located on the lower levels. The building sits just 3 blocks to the west of the wildly popular North Loop area of Minneapolis.
Bassett Creek Lofts Features include over-sized windows, preserved exposed brick wall, soring ceilings with exposed concrete pillars, stainless appliances and private balconies.
Things most people don't know about Bassett Creek Lofts:
- The Gym is located on the first floor and has cardio machines, upper body weight machine.
- You'll find huge individually assigned storage lockers in the garage parking area. These are some of the largest offered in the north loop and downtown in general.
- There are 8 guest parking spots offered at Basset Creek Lofts.
- The building is mixed-use with resident owners sharing it's common walls with several commercial tenants. The 1st floor deli is called C. McGee’s and it serves soups, sandwiches and healthy salad selections. The coffee is great too.
- An underground creek runs alongside near the Bassett Creek building and it flows right into the Mississippi river.
If you're interested in learning more about Bassett Creek Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 32
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 1917
- Year Converted: 2003
- Sq. Ft. Low: 728 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2397 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1595-$3795
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be 12 months in length only.
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Gas, Upgraded Cable, Internet and Phone