Franklin Lofts111 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Franklin Lofts has a modern yet historic feel to it since being converted from a postwar office building. Located just steps away from Nicollet Mall and the Arts Institute this property features concrete floors and ceilings, barn style doors, and large industrial windows, delivering a true urban experience.
Things to know about Franklin Lofts:
- No Gym is offered in this building.
- The outside common area has gas grills and seating.
- Only a portion of the home owner have indoor parking due to a lack of indoor space. An outdoor gated parking area is where you’ll find other parking spots
- You’ll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage. Plus most units have individual storage units assigned to them in the lower basement level.
- Guest parking is offered at Franklin Lofts. A total of 5 spaces are available for residents guests. No car can be parked longer than 72 hours. Each unit owner is provided with 2 guest passes.
- Ground floor owners or renters have private walk-up entrances with their own patios.
- PETS: No birds or reptiles of any kind shall be raised, bred or kept in any place in or on the Franklin Lofts property, except a bird(s) which is kept in a cage and except a dog, cat, or fish. Not more than two small dogs or not more than one medium dog may be kept in any one Unit. Any “seeing-eye” dog is exempted from the weight restriction, if bona fide use thereof is made by a Resident. Dogs weighing above 50 pounds must be approved by the Board.
If you’re interested in learning more about Franklin Lofts availability, contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Whittier
- No. of Units: 54
- No. of Floors: 2
- Year Built: 1950
- Year Converted: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 675
- Sq. Ft. High: 875
- Rent Range: $1200 - $1500
- Move-In Fee: 100
- Rental Cap: None
- Min. Lease Length: 12 Months
- Application Fee: $78