Grant Park Condos500 E Grant St, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Grant Park Condos is an award-winning development located in the Elliot Park neighborhood in downtown Minneapolis, featuring walk-up entries and skyline views that must be seen to be believed. It includes an exercise room with a connected pool and steam room, as well as a pet park for your four-legged friends.
Units are a combination of carpeted and hardwood living spaces in well designed floor plans maximizing every sq inch. Contemporary finishes decorate these beautiful units. Most are fitted with gas fireplaces and the ones that aren’t gain a little more sq ft. All units have balconies.
Furthermore, Things most people don’t know about Grant Park Condos:
- Owners and renters are permitted the access of pets with limitiations.
- When in the parking garage you’ll notice 30 guest parking spots, the most of any building downtown other than The Carlyle Condos.
- The private courtyard is connected to the dog park.
- Rarely do you find 3 bedrooms in the Elliot park. Here you will find a them.
- The gym is located on the 1st floor.
- In order to use the guest parking, guests need to drive up and go and sign into the buildings front desk before being allowed to park in the buildings 30 guest parking spots.
- Townhomes have private entrances through the parking garage.
- Neighborhood: Elliot Park
- No. of Units: 327
- No. of Floors: 27
- Year Built: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 853 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3226 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1395-$4500
- Move-In Fee: $0
- Rental Cap: No Cap.
- Min. Lease Length: Leases must be 6 months in length minimum. No max term.
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Tower - Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Internet. Townhomes - Gas, Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Internent