Phoenix on the River222 2nd St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
Phoenix on the River is an astounding architectural design melded with a historic building right in the heart of St. Anthony Main. It is also home to the most expensive condo ever sold to the tune of $7 million. This high-end residential property has all the bells and whistles, and you need to see it to experience it.
Things to know about Phoenix on the River:
- Each unit has it’s own gas hock-up for grills.
- Each unit owner has a private storage unit.
- 8 heated overnight guest parking spots are offered at Phoenix on the river.
If you’re interested in learning more about Phoenix on the River for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: Saint Anthony Main
- No. of Units: 80
- No. of Floors: 16
- Year Built: 2008
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1255 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 6970 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $2495-$20000
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Rental Cap: none
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months
- Application Fee: $78
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded cable, internet and phone