Riverwalk Lofts400 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Riverwalk Lofts is the real deal when it comes to warehouse feel, Riverwalk Lofts is located in the hip North Loop district of downtown Minneapolis. These lofts are a little smaller than others in the area, but the price makes them affordable to many budgets.
Riverwalk Lofts Features exposed brick walls with arched industrial size windows, exposed duct work, 14-foot ceilings, hardwood floors. This turn of the century warehouse building is a classic renovation with historic charm.
Things most people don’t know about Riverwalk Lofts:
- There is no Gym, Party Room or Rooftop deck area.
- There are 6 guest parking spaces shared with neighboring Lindsay Lofts.
- Some units have platform open concept bedrooms allowing sound to travel in.
- Commercial spaces on the lowest level are occupied by Silvestri and Fulcrum Consulting.
- The recently built apartment building called “The Paxton” which is adjacent to Riverwalk Lofts blocks the downtown views for most of the units in Riverwalk Lofts. The lot was undeveloped and unobstructed for a long time.
- In-unit laundry is hard to find at Riverwalk Lofts. Most owners who haven’t plumbed in their own washer or dryer use the shared laundry located on each floor.
If you’re interested in learning more about Riverwalk Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 76
- No. of Floors: 5
- Year Built: 1900
- Year Converted: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 655 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1016 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1195 - $1695
- Move-In Fee: $150
- Move-In Times: Weekdays 8am-5pm. No Weekends or Holidays.
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be a min of 12 months in length. $500 Deposit for Owners.
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable, Internet and Phone