Tower Lofts700 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Tower Lofts is a Minneapolis converted warehouse located in the trendy North Loop neighborhood that features… you guessed it… a tower.
Tower Lofts features 13-foot ceilings, polished concrete floors and large industrial windows, sliding barn doors offering a true loft living experience. The rooftop deck offers amazing views of the Minneapolis skyline.
Things to know about Tower Lofts:
- Tower lofts offers 9 guest parking spots to visitors.
- Owners have to pay a $1000 security deposit when renting out their units.
- Its rooftop deck has a fireplace and community Grills.
- The downtown views are amazing form the rooftop.
- The inner units look into each other and have no views of the skyline.
If you're interested in learning more about Tower Lofts for Sale. Contact MPLS LIST today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 137
- No. of Floors: 6
- Year Built: 1920
- Year Converted: 2004
- Sq. Ft. Low: 670 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2300 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1395-$3695
- Move-In Fee: $100
- Move-In Times: Anytime from 8am-4pm through parking garage.
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases are one year minimum. Owners pay a $1000 Deposit to Association.
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable, internet and Phone